Monday, July 27, 2009

make room.

I've never really talked about my blog before. I've seen other people talk about their blogs and the purpose of it, etc. But when I made my blog, I had no idea what it would be like. It was just a way to express my views and experiences. Now here's the thing; when I started my blog, I decided to call it "Bloggin," cause hey, that's what I was doing. But now that I am comfortable with it, I decided to change the name. I am stripping down my mind and posting it, and that is why I called it "Skimmed Down."
I also plan to blog more, since I only release a portion of my thoughts.
And I would also like to thank my followers, especially Tee Tee, who started my blog off.

I felt like this post was needed. Boring maybe, but needed.
-mdm.

1 comment:

  1. Yay... I can't wait to read more posts!

    Thank you... I love this blog so much!

    ReplyDelete