Monday, July 13, 2009

lost art of murder.

You know that saying, "You are who create yourself to be"?
Well, I used to think it was complete nonsense...until recently.

I thought it was just an excuse to be 'fake' and jumble a bunch of different things together to create someone who wasn't you. You, my friend, are a unique individual. You have your talents and quirks and likes and dislikes, but by copying other people and by "creating yourself" you are not who you were meant to be. That is why I used to hate that saying.
Lately, though, I've been reading through philosophies on life, and seeing how different people viewed the world--it amazes me how people live and think. But then I had come upon an amazing theory: The French Fry Philosophy. It told how everyone has talents, and unique traits about themselves, but you should use them to make a difference in the world. Like McDonalds, everyone likes their french fries; and by having the ability to make them, they made a name for themself. One example was a college student who was an excellent swimmer. She was just great at what she did, and she inspired people.

So now I fully understand that saying, "You are who you create yourself to be." Just dream big, try your hardest at what you do, and live your life. Don't go looking for praise, because it will just stop you in your tracks. Have faith, and maybe your talents will create yourself into making a difference.
-mdm
Photobucket

1 comment: