Friday, July 10, 2009

lucky.

i think i'll make a list:
i am lucky for:
-my hair that blows in the wind.
-my amazing friends.
-summer nights with the people i love.
-growing up in such a cultured family.
-the passing of smiles and laughs.
-the sunshine on my skin.
-that veggie-eggwhite flatbread i ate for lunch today.
-music that just goes with summertime.
-purple tee shirts.
-overgrown bangs that actually look good.
-white hot chocolate.
-the smell of salt in my hair.
-late-night ice cream runs with my dad.
-hammocks.
-the love i have for my boyfriend.
-my driveway. don't ask.
-my creativity.
-hoodies.
-my mom's cooking.
-sooooooooo much more.
Inspiration Pictures, Images and Photos
those are just some little things that have come forth yesterday and today.
i'm pretty lucky, if i do say myself.
what are the little things that you are lucky for?
-mdm

1 comment: