Thursday, October 15, 2009

curl up and die.

I've been thinking about college a lot, lately.
Probably because my boyfriend is making his portfolio and writing his essays.
It's weird...leaving everyone that you've been friends with for years, starting off with a blank canvas....it's so scary.
I mean, it's new and fresh and awesome to be making new friends and stuff,
but it's going to be so sad to not have your old friends close by.
Deciding who you are, and what you're going to do with your life...
I don't know, I still have a year and a half left of highschool to worry about.
-------
It's snowing in the middle of October....that's Connecticut for ya.
-mdm
Snow Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. snow?
    lucky!
    we just received some rain here in California... and I was in love, but snow?
    i would love that even more:)

    ReplyDelete