Wednesday, September 16, 2009

put the lime in the coke, you nut.

It started off with an oatmeal sweater, a poptart, and some crazy men taking my picture.
Then the four of us talked about thai food and ugly flowers.
We pressed our faces against the glass and he saw us.
His eyes were red, It was creepy.
Cinnamon Nature Valley.
We sat by the garage door.
Look good.
I could tie a knot with a cherry stem.
He thought it was hot.
He wrapped his arms around my waist.
He stuck his hands in my pockets.
We tea-stained with guts. The wind blew my hair.
I think he realized.
I chose the gray one, unlike the rest.
I pumped up the volume.
We were artists, and dreamers of dreams.
‘story of my life’
I like my busdriver.
Oreos with pb <3
I bought some Iron Man pencils, and some new shoes.
He's already thinking of prom.
Yay for homework.
-mdm
Photobucket

3 comments: