Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new again.

change.
what a weird thing.
it can be great, but can also scare the living crap out of you.
and this year is full of it.
this is the year i need to find myself the most,
in order to choose what i shall do for the rest of my life.
and i have no clue what i'm doing.
i need to stop trying to be the best, and start being my best,
because that has seemed to drop my self esteem some.
but it will refuel.
i will just live my life, and everything will be okay.
all i need is some cardboard and some gluesticks.............
-mdm
Contrast Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

  1. "change. what a weird thing."

    that line has to be my favorite, because i am going through so much of it right now.

    this, also was brilliant: "i need to stop trying to be the best, and start being my best."

    i loved it all.

    about the red shoes: i got them a couple years ago at payless and i'm pretty sure they still have them there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was wonderful; you've got the right attitude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on. Don't get too stressed about picking what you want to do. Just relax, take your time, and it will come to you. You've got plenty of time.

    Until then, just....live life. Ya know? Just be chill. It's what I've been doing. I'm having the time of my life, and while doing that, found where I wanted to take my life.

    Hope you can do the same soon too. :] Live and love. <3 Sounds cliche, but it works. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic attitude.

    Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete