Tuesday, April 21, 2009

abara cadabra.

i'm going to tell some about myself,
just because i'm trying to figure it out.

i'm a thinker. i analyze everything.
my moods are extreme.
i have alot of phobias.
coffee has become an addiction.
i love anything to do with music.
concerts are freaking sick.
i dance, i draw, i act, i sing, i play instruments, i write, and i take photography.
dancing is my everything.
i watch alice in wonderland every day.
it has been there with me through everything.
i like things that make no sense.
i like weird food.
i have weird eating habits.
i doodle on everything. legit.
i wear skinny jeans almost every day.
i'm thinking about going veggie again.
i love the ocean so much. and nature in general.
i laugh at my own jokes.
i love animals. my favorites are rabbits and bats.
i find the beauty in everything.
i'm obsessed with halloween.
i am very open, there is never an awkward situation in my view.
i love psychopaths, monsters, dinosaurs, jazz, furniture stores, etc etc.
i'm one of the few that actually like highschool.
lyrics and poetry mean alot to me.
i appreciate the little things. all of them.
i love learning about people. and meeting new people.
i love getting out and doing as much stuff as i can.
my best friends say that no one will ever understand my mind fully because it is so abstract.
even them.
i pronounce 'room' like 'rum'. i can't help it.
both of my parents are band/chorus/music teachers.
i eat too much fruit.
i love batman. and hello kitty.
there is never a time when my nails aren't painted.

okay, that is what i came up with.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you were right, we do have a lot in common:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like a really cool person! :)
    i like the picture as well, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete