Friday, May 22, 2009

everything, everyone is going mental.

i was on the bus today, on my way home.
i was listening to dashboard confessional.
(that piece of info is needed to set the scene.)
and i realized something.
i was observing people, as i usually do,
and i started thinking how everyone is different,
but everyone is a person.
we all are human beings.
no one should judge one another, because we ourselves could be judged as well.
yes, we all have our little habits and quirks,
but no one should be judged for them.
there is so much more i could say,
but i'm confusing myself.
i need to clean my room.
Photobucket
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ASSIGNS MEANING TO THE SELECTIONS.
i'm making no sense.
hopes this reaches out to you guys.
-mdm

1 comment:

  1. It did reach out to me, I loved it.

    And, I totally agree with you. No one should judge each other.

    ReplyDelete